An Invitation to walk ‘The Pilgrim Walk’
It all began with a dream to make a difference, to unleash human potential & to create engaged employees & customers
Pilgrim Walk (PW), is a journey that imparts Corporate and Institutional training for the varied and numerous requirements around the world in growing Organisations.The ‘Walk’ is led by Mr. Binu Varghese, who is based in Bangalore. He has a 25 Year old Corporate Career to back his personal involvement, across India and International markets. He has been part of organisations like Nestle India, Consulting Firm Hi Linq, Associated British Foods Plc (Managing Director, AB Mauri India) & various organisations.A competent and able team supports him, as he leads the ‘walk’.
Why the “PILGRIM WALK” Name
- A pilgrimage is a serious devoted exercise. Training. Learning, being coached is the same.
- You get out of your ‘Comfort Zone’ to go for a Pilgrimage. To get Coached, Trained, Mentored, is a similar journey. There is effort required.
- The target of a Pilgrimage is one destination. The learning also has one destination – excellence
- Pilgrimage is divine. Learning is divine. Both lead to a “Nirvana”
- A Pilgrim has to walk… learning is also a Journey. You have various experiences alongside.